Welcome to the TELL Oregon Website
TELL Oregon is now closed. Thank you to all the educators that took the survey. To view the results check back here late Spring.
Welcome to TELL Oregon
The Teaching, Empowering, Leading and Learning(TELL) Oregon survey is an anonymous statewide survey of licensed school-based educators to assess teaching conditions at the school, district and state level.
“We want to hear from you. As an educator, you are the most critical link to student success. Your feedback is essential to our ability to monitor and improve teaching and learning conditions.”
Why Choose TELL?
- TELL is an online, anonymous school survey.
- TELL is for all school-based, licensed educators and instructional staff, including administrators.
- Access to TELL is available 24/7 using any internet connection.
- The results are one component of an on-going process for collaborative school improvement planning.
- Teaching and learning conditions matter for teachers; they matter for kids.